Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Arkansas.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Arkansas Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Arkansas here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
YOU CAN DO IT! We guarantee you will be able to install our boat numbers yourself. We're so sure our vinyl Lettering is easy to install, if you mess up, we'll reship your registration numbers again... FREE.
Excerpt from Arkansas Boat Regulations:
The registration number and validation decals must be displayed as follows:
⦁ Number must be painted, decaled or otherwise affixed to the forward half of each side of the motorboat, placed to be clearly visible. Number must read from left to right on both sides of the motorboat.
⦁ Number must be in at least 3 inches high, bold, BLOCK letters.
⦁ Number’s color must contrast with its background.
⦁ Letters must be separated from the numbers by a space or hyphen:
⦁ “AR 3717 ZW”, “AR-3717-ZW”, “AR 123 ABC” or “AR-123-ABC”.
⦁ No other numbers may be displayed on either side of the bow.
⦁ Decals must be affixed on each side of the motorboat, toward the stern of the registration number, 3 inches from and in line with the number.
⦁ If your motorboat requires registration, it is illegal to operate or allow others to operate your motorboat unless it is registered and numbered as described above.