Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Colorado.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Colorado Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Colorado here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
YOU CAN DO IT! We guarantee you will be able to install our boat numbers yourself. We're so sure our vinyl Lettering is easy to install, if you mess up, we'll reship your registration numbers again... FREE.
Excerpt from Colorado Boat Regulations:
The Colorado Registration Number assigned to your boat must be painted or attached to each side of the bow on the forward half of the vessel. For general decal placement instructions, see the Brochure.
These numbers must be a minimum of 3 inches in height and be of contrasting color to the boat. The yearly decals needs to be placed to the left of the Registration number on both sides of the boat. ❞