Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Connecticut.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Connecticut Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Connecticut here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
YOU CAN DO IT! We guarantee you will be able to install our boat numbers yourself. We're so sure our vinyl Lettering is easy to install, if you mess up, we'll reship your registration numbers again... FREE.
Excerpt from Connecticut Boat Regulations:
Position of Vessel Number and Decals: The numbers, which must be at least three inches high, contrasting in color to the background and of block form, must be painted on or attached to both the port and starboard bow so positioned as to be distinctly visible and legible from at least 100 feet away. The two validation decals must be placed two inches to the right of and in line with the assigned boat number. No other numbers and only current decals shall be displayed. ❞