Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Delaware.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Delaware Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Delaware here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
Excerpt from Delaware Boat Regulations:
Section 8. Numbers: Display; Size; Color.
Each number required by Section 2 of this regulation shall:
⦁ Be painted on or permanently attached to each side of the forward half of the vessel
⦁ Be in plain vertical block characters of not less than 3 inches in height;
⦁ Contrast with the color of the background and be distinctly visible and legible;
⦁ Have spaces or hyphens that are equal to the width of a letter other than “I” or a number other than “1” between the letter and number groupings (example: DL 5678 D or DL-5678-D)
⦁ Read from left to right. ❞