Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Delaware.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Delaware Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Delaware here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
YOU CAN DO IT! We guarantee you will be able to install our boat numbers yourself. We're so sure our vinyl Lettering is easy to install, if you mess up, we'll reship your registration numbers again... FREE.
Excerpt from Delaware Boat Regulations:
Section 8. Numbers: Display; Size; Color.
Each number required by Section 2 of this regulation shall:
⦁ Be painted on or permanently attached to each side of the forward half of the vessel
⦁ Be in plain vertical block characters of not less than 3 inches in height;
⦁ Contrast with the color of the background and be distinctly visible and legible;
⦁ Have spaces or hyphens that are equal to the width of a letter other than “I” or a number other than “1” between the letter and number groupings (example: DL 5678 D or DL-5678-D)
⦁ Read from left to right. ❞