Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Florida.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Florida Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Florida here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
Excerpt from Florida Boat Regulations:
The Florida registration number issued to a vessel is permanent and remains with the vessel as long as it is operated or stored in Florida, even though ownership may change. The Florida registration number is used for identification purposes and must be painted or permanently attached to both sides of the bow (forward half) in block letters and numbers at least three inches high. The number must read from left to right, contrast in color with the vessel and be maintained in readable condition ❞