Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Indiana.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Indiana Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Indiana here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
YOU CAN DO IT! We guarantee you will be able to install our boat numbers yourself. We're so sure our vinyl Lettering is easy to install, if you mess up, we'll reship your registration numbers again... FREE.
Excerpt from Indiana Boat Regulations:
The BMV will issue a certificate of registration, a registration number, and two decals for each watercraft registration.
⦁ The certificate of registration must accompany the watercraft and be made available for inspection whenever the watercraft is in operation.
⦁ The registration number must be displayed, painted on, or attached to each side of the bow of the watercraft so that the number is legible and clearly visible.
⦁ The decals contain the watercraft’s registration number and expiration date and must be affixed either:
⦁ To the bow of each side of the watercraft, within three inches to the right of the watercraft’s registration number forward half of the watercraft; or
⦁ On each side of the forward half of the bow above the water line of the boat if a registration number is not required to be displayed. ❞