Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Indiana.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Indiana Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Indiana here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
Excerpt from Indiana Boat Regulations:
The BMV will issue a certificate of registration, a registration number, and two decals for each watercraft registration.
⦁ The certificate of registration must accompany the watercraft and be made available for inspection whenever the watercraft is in operation.
⦁ The registration number must be displayed, painted on, or attached to each side of the bow of the watercraft so that the number is legible and clearly visible.
⦁ The decals contain the watercraft’s registration number and expiration date and must be affixed either:
⦁ To the bow of each side of the watercraft, within three inches to the right of the watercraft’s registration number forward half of the watercraft; or
⦁ On each side of the forward half of the bow above the water line of the boat if a registration number is not required to be displayed. ❞