Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Maine.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Maine Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Maine here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
Excerpt from Maine Boat Regulations:
Display of Registration Number & Stickers:
The registration number and validation stickers must be legibly displayed on each side of the bow of the boat; painted or permanently attached in a contrasting color to provide the highest degree of visibility.
The number must read from left to right, be not less than 3 inches high, and be vertical block character capital letters and Arabic numerals.
The registration number should be displayed on both sides of the bow as shown below. ❞