Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Maine.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Maine Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Maine here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
YOU CAN DO IT! We guarantee you will be able to install our boat numbers yourself. We're so sure our vinyl Lettering is easy to install, if you mess up, we'll reship your registration numbers again... FREE.
Excerpt from Maine Boat Regulations:
Display of Registration Number & Stickers:
The registration number and validation stickers must be legibly displayed on each side of the bow of the boat; painted or permanently attached in a contrasting color to provide the highest degree of visibility.
The number must read from left to right, be not less than 3 inches high, and be vertical block character capital letters and Arabic numerals.
The registration number should be displayed on both sides of the bow as shown below. ❞