Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Michigan.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Michigan Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Michigan here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
Excerpt from Michigan Boat Regulations:
Registration Number: Watercraft owners must paint or permanently attach the assigned registration number on each side of the forward half of the vessel as high above the water line as possible. The number must contrast with the color of the background so it is visible and legible. All letters and numbers must be plain block characters at least 3 inches high, reading from left to right. Place a hyphen or leave space equivalent to the width of your letter “M” between the letters and numbers. ❞