Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Mississippi.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Mississippi Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Mississippi here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
Excerpt from Mississippi Boat Regulations:
Q. Boat Registration Numbering System and Proper Display
A. The numbering system consists of three parts: the first part consist of the symbol MI, which designates Mississippi; the second part consists of a numerical group having a maximum of four digits; and the third part an alphabetical group having a maximum of two letters; each part shall be separated by hyphens or equivalent spaces.
The assigned number shall be painted on or attached to each side of the bow of the vessel for which it was issued. The numbers shall be placed on each side of the forward half of the vessel in such position as to provide clear legibility for identification. The numbers shall read from left to right and shall be in block characters of good proportion, not less than three inches (3") in height. The numbers shall be of a color which will contrast with the color of the background and so maintained as to be clearly visible and legible, i.e., dark numbers on a light background, or light numbers on a dark background. No other numbers shall be carried on the bow of such vessel. The decals should be displayed within six (6") inches of the numbers. ❞