Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Nebraska.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Nebraska Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Nebraska here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
Excerpt from Nebraska Boat Regulations:
License placement: The assigned numbers, which are designated on the certificate of number shall be placed on each side of the forward half of the vessel and reading left to right in one horizontal plane, starting with the validation sticker followed by two capital block letters “NB”) followed by a 2-inch space and three or four digits in a numerical group followed by a 2-inch space and two or three capital block letters.
Letters and numbers will be block figures at least three inches in height of contrasting color and visible for 100 feet.
Purchase of the letters and numbers except the validation sticker and the attachment to the motorboat are the responsibility of the owner.
No numbers and letters other than the registration numbers, letters and validation stickers shall be displayed on any mechanically-powered boat on either side of the forward half of the vessel.