Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Nevada.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Nevada Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Nevada here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
YOU CAN DO IT! We guarantee you will be able to install our boat numbers yourself. We're so sure our vinyl Lettering is easy to install, if you mess up, we'll reship your registration numbers again... FREE.
Excerpt from Nevada Boat Regulations:
Number must be painted, decaled, or otherwise affixed to the forward half of each side of the vessel, placed to be clearly legible.
Number must read from left to right on both sides of the vessel.
Number must be in at least three-inch-high BLOCK letters.
Number's color must contrast with its background.
Letters must be separated from the numbers by a space or hyphen: NV 3717 ZW or NV-3717-ZW.
Decals must be affixed on each side of the vessel toward the stern of the registration number and within six inches of and in line with the number. ❞