Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in New Hampshire.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your New Hampshire Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for New Hampshire here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
Excerpt from New Hampshire Boat Regulations:
Number must be painted, applied as a decal, or otherwise affixed to both sides of the forward half of the vessel such that it is clearly readable
Number must read from left to right on both sides of the vessel.
Number must be in at least three-inch-high BLOCK letters.
Number’s color must contrast with the hull background.
Letters must be separated from the numbers by a hyphen or a space: NH-3717-ZW or NH 3717 ZW.
Decals must be placed on both sides of the bow within six inches of and to the right of the number.