Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in New Mexico.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your New Mexico Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for New Mexico here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
Excerpt from New Mexico Boat Regulations:
A motorboat's registration number shall be painted on or permanently affixed to each side of the motorboat’s forward half, and no other number shall be displayed on that part of the motorboat.
Numbers shall: read from left to right; be in plain vertical block characters; be of a color contrasting with the background; be distinctly visible and legible; be not less than three inches in height; and have spaces or hyphens that are equal to the width of a letter between the letter and number groupings.
Example: NM 0000 AA or NM--0000--AA. ❞