Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in North Carolina.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your North Carolina Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for North Carolina here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
Excerpt from North Carolina Boat Regulations:
Affixing Registration Numbers:
If a N.C. registration number already exists, you will only be replacing the decals. U.S. Coast Guard Documented Vessels may NOT display the N.C. registration number. Registration numbers must be legible by complying with the below instructions:
• Must be painted or permanently affixed on the forward half of both sides and no other number may be displayed on either side of the bow.
• Must be at least three inch block lettering and may be of any solid color so as to contrast with the bow of the vessel.
• The number must read from left to right as it appears on the registration card and the letters must be separated from the numerals by hyphens or by equivalent spaces.