Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Oklahoma.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Oklahoma Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Oklahoma here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
Excerpt from Oklahoma Boat Regulations:
Unless otherwise provided by statute, every vessel on the waters of this state is to display the permanent number and annual registration decal as assigned by the Oklahoma Tax Commission.
The permanent number and registration decal are to be displayed as follows:
(1) The permanent number must be painted, applied as a decal, or otherwise affixed to both sides of the bow as high above the water line as possible.
(2) The permanent number must read from left to right on both sides of the bow.
(3) The permanent number must be in at least three (3) inch high block letters.
(4) The permanent number must be maintained in legible condition.
(5) The color of the permanent number must be in contrast to its background. ❞