Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Oregon.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Oregon Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Oregon here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
Excerpt from Oregon Boat Regulations:
The registration number is specific to the boat and is issued with the title and registration. The registration number (OR#) and validation sticker (decal) must be displayed on the starboard and port side bow of the boat, according to the Marine Board.
Once a number is issued, it can be painted, applied as a decal sticker, or otherwise affixed to the bow and placed above the water line so it can be read easily. Numbers are read from left to right on both sides of the bow and must be in 3-inch high block letters (not slanted) and separated by at least 2 inches. Letters must be in a contrasting color to the boat's hull color or striping. ❞