Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Pennsylvania.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Pennsylvania Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Pennsylvania here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
Excerpt from Pennsylvania Boat Regulations:
HOW DO I DISPLAY THE REGISTRATION NUMBER?
The numbers and letters must:
⦁ Be painted or permanently attached to each side of the boat's forward half.
⦁ Read from left to right.
⦁ Be bold, block letters and numbers, at least 3 inches high, and be a contrasting color to the background.
⦁ Be separated by a dash or space equal to the width of any letter or number except "I" or "1."