Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Tennessee.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Tennessee Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Tennessee here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
YOU CAN DO IT! We guarantee you will be able to install our boat numbers yourself. We're so sure our vinyl Lettering is easy to install, if you mess up, we'll reship your registration numbers again... FREE.
Excerpt from Tennessee Boat Regulations:
The registration number and validation decals must be displayed as follows.
• Number must be painted, applied as a decal, or otherwise affixed to both sides of the bow where no other number may be displayed. • Number must read from left to right on both sides of the bow.
• Number must be in at least three-inch-high, plain, vertical BLOCK letters.
• Number’s color must contrast with its background.
• Letters must be separated from the numbers by a space or hyphen: TN-3717-ZW or TN 3717 ZW.
• Decals may be placed to the left or right of the registration number on both sides of the bow.