Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Utah.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Utah Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Utah here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
Excerpt from Utah Boat Regulations:
Proper display requirements:
⦁ Bow numer must be painted or permanently attached to each side of the forward half of the boat
⦁ Nummber and letters must be of pain, one solid color and vertical, black design, at least three inches in height and read from left to right.
⦁ Bow number must contrast with the background color of the hull and be legible from a distance
⦁ Spaces or hyphens equal to the width of a letter must separate letter groups from number groups.
⦁ Yearly registartion decals are to be displayed three inches aft of the bow number on each side of the boat.