Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Wisconsin.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Wisconsin Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Wisconsin here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
YOU CAN DO IT! We guarantee you will be able to install our boat numbers yourself. We're so sure our vinyl Lettering is easy to install, if you mess up, we'll reship your registration numbers again... FREE.
Excerpt from Wisconsin Boat Regulations:
The registration number and expiration decals must be displayed as follows.
⦁ Numbers must be placed on each side of the forward half of the vessel.
⦁ Numbers must be read from left to right.
⦁ Numbers must be at least 3” high BLOCK letters.
⦁ Numbers should contrast with the color of the vessel and be clearly visible and legible. Two-toned and camouflage numbers are not legal and should not be used.
⦁ Letters must be separated from the numbers by a space at least 2” wide.
⦁ Decals must be affixed 3” behind (towards the stern) and in line with the number.