Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Wisconsin.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Wisconsin Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Wisconsin here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
Excerpt from Wisconsin Boat Regulations:
The registration number and expiration decals must be displayed as follows.
⦁ Numbers must be placed on each side of the forward half of the vessel.
⦁ Numbers must be read from left to right.
⦁ Numbers must be at least 3” high BLOCK letters.
⦁ Numbers should contrast with the color of the vessel and be clearly visible and legible. Two-toned and camouflage numbers are not legal and should not be used.
⦁ Letters must be separated from the numbers by a space at least 2” wide.
⦁ Decals must be affixed 3” behind (towards the stern) and in line with the number.