Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Georgia.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Georgia Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Georgia here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
Excerpt from Georgia Boat Regulations:
The registration number and validation decals must be displayed as follows.
• Number must be painted, applied as a decal, or otherwise affixed to both sides of the bow.
• Number must read from left to right on both sides of the bow.
• Number must be in at least three-inch-high BLOCK letters.
• Number’s color must contrast with its background.
• Letters must be separated from the numbers by a space or hyphen: GA 3717 ZW or GA-3717-ZW.
• No other numbers may be displayed on either side of the bow.
• Current validation decals must be displayed on each side of the bow, preceding the prefix letters of the registration number