Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Missouri.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Missouri Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Missouri here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
Excerpt from Missouri Boat Regulations:
MO Numbers serves same function as a motor vehicle's license plate; are permanently affixed on each side of the forward half of the vessel; usually remain assigned to the same vessel when ownership transfers, except in certain situations; and consist of two alpha characters followed by four numeric characters and two more alpha characters, example: MO 1234 AB.
The registration number assigned to a boat/vessel shall be attached to each side of the forward half of the boat/vessel in such position as to provide clear legibility. Black or dark numbers should be used on light hulls, and white or light numbers should be used on dark colored hulls, providing a sharp contrast.
The registration numbers shall read from left to right, and shall be in block characters of good proportions, not less than 3 inches in height. The numbers must be divided into parts. The letters, prefix and suffix, shall be separated from the numbers by 2 inch spaces. A hyphen may be used within the 2 inch space.
No number other than the registration number awarded to a boat/vessel or granted reciprocity shall be painted, attached, or otherwise, displayed on either side of the bow of the boat/vessel. ❞