Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Montana.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Montana Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Montana here.
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help? Here is what you need:
YOU CAN DO IT! We guarantee you will be able to install our boat numbers yourself. We're so sure our vinyl Lettering is easy to install, if you mess up, we'll reship your registration numbers again... FREE.
What are the size and requirements for Montana boat numbers?Excerpt from Montana Boat Regulations:
The boat number must:
• be painted on or attached to each side of the bow of the vessel;
• read from left to right;
• be vertical block letters at least 3 inches in height;
• be a color contrasting with the background color of the boat;
• be as high above the water line as practical and still be visible;
• be maintained in a legible condition;
• contain a space or hyphen separating the "MT" from the number/letter suffix. (Example: MT 1234 AB or MT - 1234 - AB)