Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Oklahoma.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Oklahoma Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Oklahoma here.
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help? Here is what you need:
YOU CAN DO IT! We guarantee you will be able to install our boat numbers yourself. We're so sure our vinyl Lettering is easy to install, if you mess up, we'll reship your registration numbers again... FREE.
What are the size and requirements for Oklahoma boat numbers?Excerpt from Oklahoma Boat Regulations:
Unless otherwise provided by statute, every vessel on the waters of this state is to display the permanent number and annual registration decal as assigned by the Oklahoma Tax Commission.
The permanent number and registration decal are to be displayed as follows:
(1) The permanent number must be painted, applied as a decal, or otherwise affixed to both sides of the bow as high above the water line as possible.
(2) The permanent number must read from left to right on both sides of the bow.
(3) The permanent number must be in at least three (3) inch high block letters.
(4) The permanent number must be maintained in legible condition.
(5) The color of the permanent number must be in contrast to its background.