Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Texas.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Texas Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Texas here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
Excerpt from Texas Boat Regulations:
Placement of TX Number and Decal on Vessels:
⦁ TX # and validation decal to be placed each side of the vessel, near the bow, in such a position as to provide easy identification.
⦁ The number must read from left to right, be in block characters of good proportion not less than three inches in height and be of a color that contrasts with the color of the vessel.
⦁ The numerals must be separated from the prefix and suffix by hyphens or equivalent spaces such as the following example: TX 0001 GG or TX-0001-GG.
⦁ The validation decal must be affixed in a line and within three (3) inches towards the rear of the boat from the registration number (an example is shown on the decal document).
⦁ Vessels registered as antique boats are permitted to display the registration decal on the left portion of the windshield. In the absence of a windshield, the registration decal must be attached to the certificate of number and made available for inspection when the boat is operated on public water.