Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Texas.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Texas Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Texas here.
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
YOU CAN DO IT! We guarantee you will be able to install our boat numbers yourself. We're so sure our vinyl Lettering is easy to install, if you mess up, we'll reship your registration numbers again... FREE.
Excerpt from Texas Boat Regulations:
Placement of TX Number and Decal on Vessels:❞
• TX # and validation decal to be placed each side of the vessel, near the bow, in such a position as to provide easy identification.
• The number must read from left to right, be in block characters of good proportion not less than three inches in height and be of a color that contrasts with the color of the vessel.
• The numerals must be separated from the prefix and suffix by hyphens or equivalent spaces such as the following example: TX 0001 GG or TX-0001-GG.
• The validation decal must be affixed in a line and within three (3) inches towards the rear of the boat from the registration number (an example is shown on the decal document).
• Vessels registered as antique boats are permitted to display the registration decal on the left portion of the windshield. In the absence of a windshield, the registration decal must be attached to the certificate of number and made available for inspection when the boat is operated on public water.