Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Utah.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Utah Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Utah here.
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help? Here is what you need:
YOU CAN DO IT! We guarantee you will be able to install our boat numbers yourself. We're so sure our vinyl Lettering is easy to install, if you mess up, we'll reship your registration numbers again... FREE.
What are the size and requirements for Utah boat numbers?Excerpt from Utah Boat Regulations:
Proper display requirements:
• Bow numer must be painted or permanently attached to each side of the forward half of the boat
• Nummber and letters must be of pain, one solid color and vertical, black design, at least three inches in height and read from left to right.
• Bow number must contrast with the background color of the hull and be legible from a distance
• Spaces or hyphens equal to the width of a letter must separate letter groups from number groups.
• Yearly registartion decals are to be displayed three inches aft of the bow number on each side of the boat.