Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Idaho.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Idaho Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Idaho here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
YOU CAN DO IT! We guarantee you will be able to install our boat numbers yourself. We're so sure our vinyl Lettering is easy to install, if you mess up, we'll reship your registration numbers again... FREE.
Excerpt from Idaho Boat Regulations:
The registration number and validation stickers must be displayed as follows.
Number must be painted, applied as a decal, or otherwise affixed to both sides of the bow as high above the waterline as possible.
Number must read from left to right on both sides of the bow.
Number must be in at least three-inch-high vertical BLOCK letters.
Number’s color must contrast sharply with the vessel's background.
Letters must be separated from the numbers by a space or hyphen equal to the letter width; for example: ID 3717 ZW or ID-3717-ZW.
No other numbers may be displayed on either side of the bow.
One sticker must be affixed to each side of the vessel. It must be within six inches of and in line with the registration number and may be placed to either side of the registration number. Expired stickers must be removed or covered completely by the new sticker. ❞