Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Montana.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Montana Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Montana here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
YOU CAN DO IT! We guarantee you will be able to install our boat numbers yourself. We're so sure our vinyl Lettering is easy to install, if you mess up, we'll reship your registration numbers again... FREE.
Excerpt from Montana Boat Regulations:
The boat number must:
⦁ be painted on or attached to each side of the bow of the vessel;
⦁ read from left to right;
⦁ be vertical block letters at least 3 inches in height;
⦁ be a color contrasting with the background color of the boat;
⦁ be as high above the water line as practical and still be visible;
⦁ be maintained in a legible condition;
⦁ contain a space or hyphen separating the "MT" from the number/letter suffix. (Example: MT 1234 AB or MT – 1234 - AB)