Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in Montana.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your Montana Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for Montana here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
Excerpt from Montana Boat Regulations:
The boat number must:
⦁ be painted on or attached to each side of the bow of the vessel;
⦁ read from left to right;
⦁ be vertical block letters at least 3 inches in height;
⦁ be a color contrasting with the background color of the boat;
⦁ be as high above the water line as practical and still be visible;
⦁ be maintained in a legible condition;
⦁ contain a space or hyphen separating the "MT" from the number/letter suffix. (Example: MT 1234 AB or MT – 1234 - AB)