Before you head to the water, two things you need to do to be legal in South Carolina.
- Register and get your Registration Boat Numbers. Click here to get your South Carolina Boat Validation Numbers.
- Order your Boat Registration Decals and get them FAST, ... with guaranteed 'no mess-up' installation. You can order your Boat Validation Numbers stickers for South Carolina here.
Order YOUR Boat Numbers - With Same Day Turn Around
Want to know more? Worried about getting them in time for your trip down to the water? Need help?
Here is what you need:
- More information about getting Custom Boat Registration Numbers
- Boat Numbers Installation Guide
- SignSpecialist 'No Mess-Up' Installation Guarantee
Excerpt from South Carolina Boat Regulations:
Number must be painted, applied as a decal, or otherwise affixed to both sides of the bow.
Number must read from left to right on both sides of the bow.
Number must be in at least three-inch-high BLOCK letters.
Number’s color must contrast with its background.
Letters must be separated from the numbers by a space or hyphen: SC 3717 ZW or SC-3717-ZW.
No other numbers may be displayed on either side of the bow.
Decals must be affixed on both sides of the vessel within six inches following the registration number.